• Please read the entire installation manual before proceeding.
• Ensure all components listed on page 10 are present.
• If you are missing any of the components, call our customer support at (909) 947-0015.
• Do not work on the vehicle while the engine is hot.
• Make sure the engine is turned off, the vehicle is in Park and the Parking Brake is set.
• Kit may not fit with certain Polaris Parts and Accessories. Modification may be required to ensure fit.
•See Step 15 for installation pictures to determine if your accessories will interfere with the mounting positions. If you want to install the Particle Separator on the lower position with a back window installed, you must purchase the S&F Filters Clamp 100mm Spacer Kit (HP1423-00) or put the separator in the farthest position out on the L-bracket so the Particle Separator can get sufficient airflow.