- Please read the entire product guide before proceeding.
- Ensure all parts are present.
- If you are missing any of the components, call our customer support at (909) 947-0015.
- Do not work on your vehicle while the engine is hot.
- Make sure the engine is turned off and the vehicle is in Park or the Parking Brake is set.
- Note: This intake kit may not fit with the following Aftermarket Parts installed: Body Lift or Lowering Kit, Custom Hood, Throttle Body Spacer / Upgrade
PERIODICALLY CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
⦁ Intake Tube and Filter connections, Intake Box fasteners, and Battery Tray fasteners, making sure they are tight.
⦁ At every engine oil change service, check all electrical connections and wire harnesses moved during the installation of the intake and make sure they are secure and away from any hot or moving engine components.
⦁ At every engine oil change service, check for any signs of abrasion or wear and tear on the intake tube, box, filter, and electrical harnesses moved or near the intake and repair/replace as necessary.
⦁ Service and check the condition of your Foam Filter (L) every time you service your air filter. Wash it with water or gently blow it off with compressed air. If it can’t be cleaned with water or compressed air, or it is torn or damaged, please replace the foam filter. HP1473-00 is the replacement foam kit that includes (1) Foam Filter, (1) Foam Retainer, and (3) Screws.