Some content that you'd like to display in a modal
Install Instructions for 75-2503
Before You Start
- Please read the entire product guide before proceeding.
- Ensure all parts are present.
- If you are missing any of the components, call our customer support at (909) 947-0015.
- Do not work on your vehicle while the engine is hot.
- Make sure the engine is turned off and the vehicle is in Park or the Parking Brake is set.
- Note: This intake kit may not fit with the following Aftermarket Parts installed: Body Lift or Lowering Kit, Custom Hood, Throttle Body Spacer / Upgrade
- 2 7/16” Wrenches or Sockets
- 5/16” Nut Driver or Socket
- 5/16” Drill & Drill Bit
With the engine off, disconnect the negative battery cable.
IMPORTANT: Failure to disconnect the battery for a minimum of 2 hours may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate upon completion of the installation or subsequent operation.
DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!
Unclamp intake hoses from the airbox.
Remove vent hose from airbox and valve cover.
Install the “L” bracket to the end of the filter as shown.
Install adapter assembly to filter.
Position assembly in vehicle and mark locations for drilling as shown in #8 Image 1 and #8 Image 2.
Drill 5/16” holes where marked.
Install using the hardware provided in this kit.
Measure vent hose provided in this kit (or the OEM hose).
Cut and install vent hose.
Reconnect the negative battery cable and check all of the final assembly connections to ensure that all connections are tight.